A space for writers to pitch their books to the public
Only four months after we launched our website, the response from self-published authors has been great and we are very grateful to all those who’ve trusted us with their work so far.
This has given us the motivation and drive to become bigger and better, and offer more space to more authors. But how?
After several brainstorming sessions, we are delighted to announce the launch of our new ‘Promotion’ Page, a whiteboard for writers to pitch their work to the public.
HOW IT WORKS
Interested authors should get in touch at email@example.com and supply the following 6 items:
- Book title;
- Book Cover: a high-res pic of the book cover;
- Synopsis: make it brief, make it great, make it sparkle, make it yours but most of all, make sure it’s brand new (not published elsewhere);
- USPs: what your UPSs (unique selling points) are and why readers should pick your book over someone else’s;
- Bio: a few lines about yourself and
- Contact Details: website/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram handle, so people can make contact and follow you.
We will then work with each author to fine tune their submission (if required), post the pitch on our website and promote the book on our Instagram & Twitter accounts through a bespoke post.
Would you like to take part? We are now open for submissions and have promotional slots available as early as Friday, 9th December. Seize the moment, don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the newest, freshest #selfpromotionfriday!
Ella & Alex